Mother’s Day: get to know your mother even better this year
What do you really know about your mother???
This Mother’s Day why not show her you care by taking a complete interest in her. Your mother is more than just a parent, after all. She had a full and unique life well before you came along and will have many interests and memories you likely know nothing about.
That because you never asked...
So here are 23 interesting questions that you may never thought of asking before!
Try these and see what you discover.
- What was your favourite place to go as a child?
- What do you miss about being a kid?
- Tell me about your most memorable day.
- What’s the best memory we’ve shared together?
- Tell me your life story in 5 minutes with as much detail as possible.
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- Is there something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t?
- What would be your dream job?
- If you could do life over what would you keep the same?
- What was the moment you were most proud of yourself?
- What would your perfect day be?
- Would you have ever wanted to be famous? What would you have wanted to be famous for?
- If you could have dinner with 3 people who would it be and why?
- If you could start up any business with unlimited money what would it be and why?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
- If you could use a time machine, where would you go and why?
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
- Give me your top 3 places you’d love to travel to and why?
- Do you have a hero? If so, who and why?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- Have you ever had a nickname? If so, what was it and how did you get it?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?